In the Quantum Computing group at IAAS, we regularly offer interesting topics for theses.
What you can expect:
- Exciting insights into a novel, innovative research field
- Rich variety of tasks from theory to application
- Experimenting on real quantum computers
What we expect:
- Basic knowledge in quantum computing (e.g. from our lecture Grundlagen der Quanteninformatik)
- Knowledge in Machine Learning is beneficial
- Interest in working on the topic independently
Current examples of topics:
- Comparison, implementation and applications of different data encodings
- Application of Machine Learning techniques for error correction
If you are interested, please contact us!