17.10.2019 - 06.02.2020
Thursdays, 11:30 - 13:00
- A written exam with multiple-choice and open questions at the end of the course
- Weekly exercises
Operating System Concepts. Abraham Silberschatz, Peter B. Galvin, Greg Gagne. 9th edition
The goals for this course are:
- To understand the working of operating systems.
- To learn about its components.
- To understand policy and algorithms that relate to the working of an operating system.
- To be able to modify and develop operating systems components.