+49 711 685-88459
- I. Georgievski and M. Aiello, “Automated Planning for Ubiquitous Computing.,” ACM Comput. Surv., vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 63:1-63:46, 2017.
- I. Georgievski, T. A. Nguyen, F. Nizamic, B. Setz, A. Lazovik, and M. Aiello, “Planning meets activity recognition: Service coordination for intelligent buildings,” Pervasive and Mobile Computing, vol. 38, pp. 110–139, 2017.
- I. Georgievski and M. Aiello, “HTN planning: Overview, comparison, and beyond,” Artificial Intelligence, vol. 222, no. 0, pp. 124–156, 2015.
- I. Georgievski, V. Degeler, G. A. Pagani, T. A. Nguyen, A. Lazovik, and M. Aiello, “Optimizing energy costs for offices connected to the smart grid,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 2273–2285, 2012.
- M. Kalksma, B. Setz, A. R. Pratama, I. Georgievski, and M. Aiello, “Mining Sequential Patterns for Appliance Usage Prediction,” in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Smart Cities and Green ICT Systems - Volume 1: SMARTGREENS, 2018, pp. 23–33.
- I. Georgievski, F. Nizamic, A. Lazovik, and A. Marco, “Cloud Ready Applications Composed via HTN Planning,” in IEEE International Conference on Service Oriented Computing and Applications, 2017.
- I. Georgievski and T. Bouman, “On the relationship between automation and occupants in smart buildings,” in International Conference on ICT for Sustainability, 2016, pp. 240--241.
- I. Georgievski and A. Lazovik, “Utility-based HTN planning,” in European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2014, pp. 1013–1014.
- I. Georgievski, T. A. Nguyen, and M. Aiello, “Combining activity recognition and AI planning for energy-saving offices,” in IEEE International Conference on Ubiquitous Intelligence and Computing, 2013, pp. 238–245.
- I. Georgievski, “Planning for coordination of devices in energy-smart envronments,” in Doctoral Consortium of the 23rd International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling, 2013.
- V. Degeler, I. Georgievski, A. Lazovik, and M. Aiello, “Concept mapping for faster QoS-aware Web service composition,” in IEEE Conference on Service Oriented Computing and Applications, 2010, pp. 1–4.
- I. Georgievski, “Service-oriented architecture and cloud computing convergence,” 2010.
- I. Georgievski, “Coordinating services embedded everywhere via hierarchical planning,” PhD dissertation, University of Groningen, 2015.
- I. Georgievski and M. Aiello, “An overview of hierarchical task network planning,” CoRR, abs/1403.7426, 2014.
- I. Georgievski, “Hierarchical planning definition language,” University of Groningen, JBI 2013-12-3, 2013.
- I. Georgievski, D. Degeler, G. A. Pagani, T. A. Nguyen, A. Lazovik, and M. Aiello, “Optimizing Offices for the Smart Grid,” University of Groningen, JBI 2011-12-01, 2011.
- I. Georgievski, A. Lazovik, and M. Aiello, “Phantomization in an HTN Planner,” CoRR, abs/1111.7025, 2011.
We integrate cross-sectorial expertise on power distribution, control systems, building automation, computer science, and social and behavioral science to propose an interdisciplinary framework that uses innovative distributed control algorithms and an ICT platform coupled with intelligent automated techniques to improve demand-supply matching in a financially and psychologically way that is attractive and acceptable to end-users.