My research interests are in the field of Web Services and Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP), especially on demonstrating how AOP can benefit Web Service Development and Composition. In this sense, I have being working in the encapsulation of both extra-functional properties and the composition interaction logic by using aspect-oriented programming as a suitable way to implement these aspects of Web Service development. It has also to be deeply examined which role these aspects can play in conjunction with WS-Policy and WS-BPEL. Regarding higher levels of development, I am also interested on how to model Web Services and their composition in a standard and independent way. In addition, MDA and transformation rules between independent and specific models are also in my research view.
(7) Ortiz, G. Hernández, J. Clemente, P.J.: Preparando los servicios web para las coreografías, Proc. I Jornadas Científico-Técnicas en Servicios Web at I Congreso Español de Informática, Granada, Spain, September 2005
(6) Ortiz, G. Hernández, J. Clemente, P.J.: How to Deal with Non-Functional Properties in Web Service Development, Proc. International Conference on Web Engineering, Sydney, Australia, July 2005
(5) Ortiz, G. Hernández, J. Clemente, P.J., Amaya, P.: How to Model Aspect-Oriented Web Services, Proc. Workshop on Model-driven Web Engineering at ICWE2005, Sydney, Australia, July 2005
(4) Ortiz, G. Hernández, J. Clemente, P.J.: Web Service Orchestration and Interaction Patterns: an Aspect-Oriented Approach, Forum Papers Proc. 2nd International Conference on Service Oriented Computing (ICSOC), New York, USA, November 2004
(3) Ortiz, G. Hernández, J. Clemente, P.J.: Configuración de Propiedades No Funcionales en los Servicios Web Usando Técnicas de Orientación a Aspectos, Proc. Taller Desarrollo de Software Orientado a Aspectos en Colaboración at IX Jornadas de Ingeniería de Software y Bases de Datos, Málaga, Spain, November 2004
(2) Ortiz, G. Hernández, J. Clemente, P.J.: Building and Reusing Web Service Choreographies by Using Aspect-Oriented Techniques, Proc. OOPSLA WorkShop on Best Practices and Methodologies in Service-oriented Architectures: Paving the Way to Web-services Success, Vancouver , Canada, October 2004
(1) Ortiz, G. Hernández, J. Clemente, P.J.: Decoupling Non-Functional properties in Web Services: an Aspect-Oriented Approach, Proc. 2nd ECOOP Workshop on Object Orientation and Web Services, Oslo, Norway, June 2004